Most content in Pineaptitude can be posted to Twitter quickly and easily with a link to the full version of the content.
- After creating new content, you’ll see a Tweet button in the top of the window.
- This will open a separate window that is pre-populated with your content’s title and a direct link to it.
- If you’d like, you are free to edit the content to the tweet. However, do not edit the link or your followers won’t be able to see your full content post.
- Click the Tweet button in this popup to post the content to Twitter immediately.
There are also some alternative ways to find the URL to a piece of content to either share via email, a website or another way — or tweet manually by finding the link to the content.
From list view
You can also tweet view the list view of any of our tools.
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- In the dropdown menu, look for the Manage header and then click the (tool name) link of the content you need the link to.
- You’ll see a list of content, sorted by date.
- Click the tweet button on the line of the content you’d like to grab the link to. This will open in a new window and you can copy and paste the URL out of the address bar.
View full screen
- Before you can post content to Twitter, it must be saved.
- You must be logged in to Twitter for this feature to work. If you are not, you will be prompted to login.
- Due to Twitter’s space limitations, we only include the title of content and a link to it in the tweet.