What are templates?
In Pineaptitude, templates let you easily import editable text as the base of any new post.
- You can have as many templates as you want.
- Each template is linked to one tool and can only be used in that tool.
- You can set one of your templates to be the default template for that tool.
- You can delete or edit templates.
- If you prefer not to use a template for a specific tool, you can simply load a blank post by default.
When you start a new post using one of our tools, your default template, if indicated, will be loaded.
View full screen
- You can edit the text of this template freely. It will not affect past or future posts.
- You can delete text from the template as well if certain information does not apply. Again, this will not affect past or current templates.
- You can also change what template you are using on a per-post basis.