What payment methods can I use for Pineaptitude Pro?
This is a Pineaptitude Pro feature. Learn more
about this and all the other great features that come with Pineaptitude Pro.
Pineaptitude accepts most major credit and debit cards for individual subscriptions as well as expanded payment options for institutional accounts.
View full screen
- In general, we accept any credit card or debit card with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB or Diners Club.
- We also accept corporate procurement and credit cards with these logos. Keep in mind that the postal code on these cards may be different from than where you are physically located — in general it’s the postal code of your institution’s main administration office.
- We do not recommend using prepaid cards unless you regularly refill the balance on it and our payment processor may reject some of these cards for security purposes.
- We do not accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or other payment methods at this time.
- We accept credit cards from accounts in over 135 countries, though please note account charges will be converted to U.S. dollars and your credit card company may charge a separate international transaction fee that is your responsibility.
- We do not accept personal checks, traveler’s checks, money orders, purchase orders, ACH or wires for individual subscriptions.
- We do, however, accept institutional checks, purchase orders, ACH and wires for institutional accounts. We will also accept U.S. Postal Service money orders (but not any other money orders). These may be subject to an additional fee.
- Institutional accounts cannot be paid with personal checks or traveler’s checks but we do accept U.S. Postal Service money orders (but not any other type of money order).
- When paying via check, please be aware that your check will be processed electronically, which typically means the amount will be debited from your account as soon as it is processed.