Embedding in Google Sites
You can easily embed Pineaptitude content into Google Sites.
This feature lets you embed either individual pieces of content or an automatically updating list of your latest assignment, announcement or highlight content.
The ‘new’ Google Sites
If you’re using the “new” Google Sites (you can see if you see the word “new” in the URL of your Google Sites dashboard).
- First, get the embed URL.
- On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites (it’s not recommended to do this via mobile devices or tablets).
- In the right sidebar, click the Insert tab.
- Click the Embed button.
- Paste the URL from Pineaptitude into the box provided.
- Click Insert and the content should be added.
- You can then added and move the content around as needed.
Although you can use the “embed” code option Google Sites provides using this tool, we recommend using the URL provided. Just make sure you see the word “embed” or “embed-latest-(tool name)” at the end of it. If not, follow these steps to grab the right URL.
The ‘classic’ Google Sites
If you’re using the “old” or “classic” Google Sites, follow these steps from Google.
View full screen