Getting the embed URL
Most individual pieces of content can be embedded in other sites to create a seamless experience for your users.
There are two ways to embed: Using the URL, as outlined in this article, or using the embed code. You can also create an embed that automatically shows the latest content from any of our tools.
Here’s how to get the embed URL. Embed URLs are best suited for the new Google Sites.
View full screen
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- In the dropdown menu, look for the Manage header and then click the (tool name) link of the content you need the link to.
- You’ll see a list of content, sorted by date.
- Click the embed button on the line of the content you’d like to grab the link to.
- This will open in a new window and you can copy and paste the URL by hand at the top or click the Copy URL button.
- Note that if you only need an embed URL, you should not use the pink code shown in this window or the Copy Code button.
- When you’re done, click the Close button.