Editing a template
To edit an existing template, follow these steps:
View full screen
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- Click settings in the dropdown.
- Click the Templates link.
- Click the edit icon next to the template you’d like to edit.
- The template will load and you can edit it as you’d like. If you’d like to “start over,” simply delete all the content and enter your new content.
- If applicable, you can change which of our tools the template is linked to. Each template can only be linked to one tool.
- You can also check or uncheck the “make default” box to change if the template is the default for the tool.
- Click the Save button.