Editing an assignment
Sometimes you may need to go back and edit an assignment you posted.
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- In the dropdown menu, look for the Manage header and then click the Assignments link.
- You’ll see a list of assignments, sorted by date.
- Click the edit icon next to the date to change the date. Click on the date you’d like using the calendar tool to save your choice. If you don’t want to change the date, click the same date again.
- Click the edit icon next to the content to edit the content. When you’re done editing click Save or, if you change your mind, click Cancel.
- Once you change dates or click save, your changes are live immediately.
You can also edit assignments from directly within the editing window, including when you’re creating a new assignment.
View full screen
- Follow the steps to create a new assignment.
- Along the top of the editing window, you’ll see a row of paper icons with dates — simply click the one you’d like to edit.
- The editing screen will change to display that content and you can edit from there.