Custom Classroom URL
This is a Pineaptitude Pro feature. Learn more
about this and all the other great features that come with Pineaptitude Pro.
Pineaptitude Pro users can give each classroom in their account a custom URL address. This allows you to change from something like https://clssrm.com/c/2r9up to https://clssrm.com/c/myclassname for an easier-to-remember and more polished look.
If you’re a Pineaptitude Pro user, follow these steps to customize your classroom URL:
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Sharing link.
- Find the classroom you’d like to assign a custom URL to.
- Click the edit icon in the row of the classroom.
- You’ll see a text field where you can edit the address.
- Your URL can contain any letter, number or a period or hyphen. No spaces or other symbols can be used.
- Click the save icon button.
- If you change your mind, click the cancel icon button.
As a Pineaptitude Pro user, you can chose to remove the /c/ part of the URL for an even cleaner look.
View full screen