Creating a new template
To create a new template, follow these steps:
View full screen
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- Click settings in the dropdown.
- Click the Templates link.
- Click the + New button.
- Give your template a name.
- Select which of our tools the template should be linked to. Each template can only be linked to a single tool.
- In the text field, type and input the text that should be loaded when you use this template.
- If you’d like to make this template default for the tool, click the checkbox that says Set as default for (tool name) and it will become the new default for this tool.
- Click the Save button.