Changing what template is used on content
In Pineaptitude tools, each type of content can use a template.
- When creating or editing any piece of content, click the Template button in the lower left of the window.
- Select the template you’d like to use from the dropdown.
- Note that switching templates will permanently erase any work you’ve done so far on the current piece of content.
- If you’re changing templates, your browse will ask you to confirm you’d like to switch templates to avoid losing your work.
- You are now free to edit the content as you’d like. Editing the content here does not change the template for past or future posts, but you can edit templates if you need to.
View full screen