Changing your default template
Each of the tools in Pineaptitude can have a default template assigned to it.
To see and edit the current default templates is default:
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- Click settings in the dropdown.
- Click the Templates link.
- Click the edit icon next to the template you’d like to edit.
- Check the Set as default for (tool name) box.
Editing the default template will:
View full screen
- Immediately make the template you edited the default one.
- Note that you will not get a warning that you are changing default templates.
- Changing the default template will NOT delete the content of your previous default template. It simply changes which template is used by default.
- If you make a mistake, repeat the steps above to change which template is default for each tool.