Deactivate or activate tools on your classroom
You can turn off any of Pineaptitude’s tools that you’re not using to keep them from appearing on your class homepage.
- Click your name in the upper right of any screen in Pineaptitude Core.
- In the dropdown, select the Settings link.
- Click Classroom Options in the menu. If you're logged in, click to access directly
- In the “Classrooms” section, click you’ll see a list of classrooms active on your account.
- Look for the icons representing each tool we offer as shown above.
- Buttons that are green are active.
- Buttons that are white are inactive.
- These buttons work like toggle switches; clicking an active (green) one will deactivate the tool and turn in inactive (white).
- Likewise, to reactivate a service, click a white button once until it turns green.
If you deactivate a tool, any content you’ve created under it will be archived but not deleted.
However, you won’t be able to create new content until it is activated.
View full screen